an improvement

well today did manage to get better. i did absolutely nothing at work today, though. we have a very high maintenence client in but she was dealing with other people today so i was pretty much left alone, which was good, as i was in no mood to deal with her.

i didn't feel like doing any of my normal busy work so i left it all for tomorrow. nothing that i have on my plate right now is so time sensitive that it has to be done right away. besides, i need something to do tomorrow. my job is either busy, or it's not. right now it's not.

i did get to mull in my mood for the day, though. i do have some wonderful friends who made me feel quite nice throughout the day, so that was very good. when i get down on myself for not liking where i am in life, i have to remember my friends who care for me, regardless of anything. that makes me happy.

i had a nice chat with one of my co-oworkers today, too and she said i could call her if i wanted to hang out as well, which was a really nice offer. i'm looking forward to flowergirl stopping by tomorrow. hopefully she'll have some new flowers for me. i could use some happiness on my desk.

mr. fussypants took the day off today, which was so nice for me. i was in no mood to deal with him today. he has just gotten to be so fake it's silly. and see through.

c and i had a chat this evening and we cleared the air a little. i'm hopefully but i don't have all my hopes up yet either. he said i have to manage his expectations better and i told him that he has to talk to me better. he said i tell him that all the time and i told him he needs to listen to my words and actually take them into consideration instead of just letting them dance by him in the air and splat on the wall behind him like he normally does. but hey, at least it's a start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home