Random Questions

I stole this from Virginia Belle and had so much fun answering the questions...

***FOOD***

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Italian

What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
In-n-Out

What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
It's a toss up between the Tam O' Shanter in LA and the Kenwood Restaurant in Kenwood

On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
20%

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Bread and Cheese

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Pepperoni, Olives, Mushrooms and Onions...mmmm...now i'm hungry!

What is your favorite type of gum?
Spearmint and right now my favorite gum is Ice Breakers Ice Cubes

**TECHNOLOGY**

Number of contacts in your cell phone?
hmmm...around 25

Number of contacts in your email address book?
geesh. I have no idea. I guess around 75

What is your wallpaper on your computer?
Since I broke my computer at home, nothing! But before it was broken, it was a picture of plumeria

What is your screensaver on your computer?
It was a slideshow of photos of friends and family

What kitchen appliance do you use the least?
I pretty much use everything

What is the radio station you listen to the most?
Alice @ 97.3, but mostly I listen to my ipod

**BIOLOGY**

What do you consider to be your best physical attribute?
The girls. :)

Are you right handed or left handed?
Right

Do you like your smile?

Yes. I have been told several times over the years that it looks like Julia Roberts' smile

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Just teeth

Would you like to have something removed from your body?
Not really

Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom?
Depends on how long I'm going to be in there, but there's always a stack on magazines and cataloges on hand in there

Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
I have no idea

When was the last time you had a cavity?
I'm sure I have one now

What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?
probably my purse, although it's really not that heavy at all

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
No

**A bunch of stuff-OLOGY**

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
I like my first name, thank you very much

How do you express your artistic side?
by writing, scrapbooking and making greeting cards

What color do you think you look best in?
olive green

How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison?
let's hope I never have to find out!

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
Ha.

If we werent bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at?
Ok, who is the sick fuck who wrote this survey? No.

Have you ever saved someones life?
I don't think so....unless I was driving and I braked just in the nick of time or something.

Has someone ever saved yours?
Nope, uless someone was doing the above answer

**DARE-OLOGY**

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
I would consider this if it was in a town where I didn't know anyone and if I could wear tennis shoes so I wouldn't hurt my feet

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
Damn...you mean I've already done this for free?!?!?

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
No

Would you never blog again for $50,000?
That would suck, but I would do it.

Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
If it was Playboy I would

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
No

Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
No way

Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000?
No

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
Oh, for sure!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home