another meme

I'M AMAZED…that i am already 31 and have still yet to find my happiness in life

I DOUBT…that i will find my happiness anytime soon

I CAN’T SEE…dead people. okay, that was way too easy. i can't see very far because i'm near sighted. okay, so that wasn't a very good answer, either. just deal with it.

I WANT TO BEAT WITH A SOCKFULL OF QUARTERS…my boss. he is driving me nuts with his passive aggressive lazy ass behavior.

I'M ADDICTED…to coffee and my cat. and my fluffy bed. and my new fluffy pink bathrobe.

I FEEL BAD…about booking an extra party for dinner at the resturant tonight.

I WATCH…law and order marathons all the time

I LISTEN… to a really random assortment of music; duran duran, metallica, john coltrane, jane's addiction, sara evans. and to the voices in my head.

IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS…i would buy a new car and send my parents away on a holiday

I WANT…to go away somewhere fun for a weekend

I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT… bubble baths, fluffy towels, good coffee, atticus, pretty flowers by my bedside

I'M OBSESSED… with sleeping in big fluffy beds

I THINK CHILDREN…are slowly growing on me

I CAN’T WAIT…for my weekend to start

I'M PROUD...of myself for not drinking anymore.

I HAVE A DREAM…living in france

I ALWAYS WEAR…mascara

I FEAR…not being truly loved

I WISH…upon a star whenever i can

I ONCE ACCIDENTALLY…tripped over my own feet in the middle of the kitchen at work and did a face plant onto the floor. i swear there was a snipper, though...

I NEVER…say never because then it seems inevitable that i am going to do what i have just said i will never do.

I’D KILL TO…never have to be a slave to a job again

I MISS…being an undergraduate

I'M LOATHE TO ADMIT…that i totally look at the caller id on my phone and seldom answer the phone unless it's somoene i really want to talk to.

I’LL NEVER FORGIVE… my cousin for pointing out things in my parent's house that he wants when my parent's die. that is just so wrong. i am still so hurt by our conversation a few years ago.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    kind of a dark spin on the same ole meme classic... I like it! *wink We always here the nice sweet bits! lol

    I am just beginning a book called eat love pray... its about a woman mid 30's who sets out on a international adventure for a year, to find herself. It came highly recommended. I will let you know if its good...

    I mention that because I was sitting here thinking that you should look into moving to france, sell tee shirts on the street if you have to, learn a new language and meet new people... change... you need change so that you can find your happiness. The change doesnt have to be THAT big... but big enough to change your holding pattern life. Just my opinion(and isnt it interesting that I feel free to make these huge statements and dont even really know you! lmao... blogging is truly interesting)!

    PS I would so love to be at your torny! Need a marketing/tradeshow rep?
    Anonymous said...
    lol and because the cruiosity was killing me... I googled and found out the the valley of the moon is in CA!

    Great area!!
    Sally said...
    I gave in...I finally did a MEME (what does MEME mean actually?)...check out my blog.

    Look for something in the mail from me...it sounds like fun - I think you'll like it. =)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home