don't drink and drive!

so i was able to get my old, old, old mac to connect to the internet. i'm running on internet explorer 5. way outdated. most of the web pages don't load properly, unless they are really old, like hotmail. but, at least i can post here. i may have to go back and edit this once i can see it on a normal computer...

i went to the grocery store earlier today and i decided to get a bit domestic and buy more than just snacky, easy to fix foods...i have a roast in the slow cooker right now and the house smells great.

i also got new car insurance today. since my insurance had recently gone up tremendously ~ due to my drinking days ~ i had to switch to something more affordable. i have 3 points on my record. crap. and they take 3 years to come off. so, two of them will come off in december of '07 and the other one not until april of '08. 3 good reasons not to drink ever again. luckily, i didn't get a dui, even though i should have.

guess someone is looking out for me...

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    looking out for you in more ways than just the ticket! lol

    I can remember driving with one hand over my right eye in college because of the double vision... ahhhh the good ole days! lmao... I dont dare to do it now... for so many reasons.

    Glad you could post!
    maddie said...
    thanks, kate! and yes, i agree. definitly more than just the ticket...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home