holy crap. the weather report says it's going to be 40 degrees overnight. brrr. good thing i put the feathers on the bed already and that i have a furry kitty who likes to sleep under the covers between c and me.

i just got back from the post office. my packages are mailed. one to kansas and one to germany. :) i added some treats, too. i hope my friends like what i sent and everything gets to their destinations in one piece.

my house smells sooo friggen good right now with the roast. i rock.

how do you like them apples!!!

2 Comments:

  1. Sally said...
    ooh, ooh, is that Kansas reference for me?? I'm so excited!!

    It's the little things that excite me, I guess...but imagine what I will do when that stinkin' house finally sells! =)
    maddie said...
    it is! it is! :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home