so blue right now. got a big talking to yesterday after working a 12 hour day. seems i'm lucky to still have a job. seems i'm being blamed by the boss for most of the situations that the angry-mean-hostile man who was fired a week ago caused.

*sigh*

oh, and did i mention he also told me that i was lucky to still have my job? that if it wasn't for the other boss and the cfo sticking up for me, i would have been fired. wtf is that?!


i totally cried as my boss was talking to me yesterday, something i have never done before. sure, i've shed a few tears on jobs before, but NEVER, EVER to someones face.

hubby and i have been at odds the past week or so, so that hasn't been much of a help, either. today i came home at lunchtime just to cuddle with the kitties.

i hate being blue.

i still really do like my job, i'm just so tired of being a disappointment to people - my parents, hubby and now my boss. yes, he actually told me he was disappointed in me.

again, so glad for my friends. but, again, so sad they all live so far away.

i swear i'm not trying to be on a pitty pot.

i'm just blue right now.

3 Comments:

  1. Sally said...
    Must be something going around...B and I have been arguing lately, too...but he's up in WI, so it's happening over the phone. Maybe he's just homesick?

    Ok, girl, so what the heck is going on at your work? Did your boss explain why he's disappointed? Did it make sense? Ask questions if it didn't. It seems like you really like this job, so don't let miscommunication get in the way! =)

    Give me a call if you need to chat!

    Hey, it was one year ago this weekend that we hung out w/ Organic Girl, remember? =)
    Gypsy said...
    Ugh, that's awful! Were you able to defend yourself some? I hope they begin to see your worth and realize you didn't contribute to the situations that jackass created.
    Terry said...
    Hey Sweet Pea, I think that Sally is right.. There is something in the air.. Maybe it will blow over soon!! This has been a very frustrating week for me as well!!

    Maybe as time passes , he will realize just exactly who made the mess...

    Keep your chin up!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home