Thursday Thirteen # 15



Thirteen Things That Get Me A Fired Up - Quick!

1. People who drive WAY below the speed limit.

2. Ignorant people

3. People who have closed minds, yet think they are very open minded.

4. People who interrupt constantly when I am talking.

5. People who drive without using their turn signals, especially when I am waiting for them to turn, but they go straight in front of me.

6. People who don't stop calling. If I told you I will call you back, I will. Trust me. Your incessant calling will not get me to call you and faster. In fact, it will actually prolong my calling you back.

7. People who whine over the littlest thing. All the time.

8. People who are perpetually late, and who don't call when they are going to be late.

9. When I come home from work really tired and hubby wants me to cook him dinner.

10. When I notice that the plants that I have planted in the garden are dead after only a few days.

11. When people make assumptions that because I am small, I am also meek and stupid.

12. When people ask to see my id for a pack of cigarettes. I'm almost 32, for God's sake!

13. Hubby assuming I'm out in a bar drinking when I don't get home from work by the time he does.

4 Comments:

  1. Terry said...
    Definitely 1 and 5.. Its a work thing. 2,3,6...yes! But I am #4...I just have so much to say.... LOL. But I think #11 is the worst... I hate having to prove myself.... Kind of what lead me into my current career.... "Oh yes I can and Damn it, I will show you!!!!"
    *~*Cece*~* said...
    I HATE being late & I HATE waiting for people who are late!!! GRRRRR!

    My 23 y.o. sister is the one we're all usually waiting on.
    Gypsy said...
    Ooooh, I think 13 would fire me up the most.
    Anonymous said...
    As you can see, this ultra-fast wireless Internet option offers a variety of benefits that other options clearly don't have. When you throw in flexibility in the payment/plan you see another definite advantage. If you are interested in ultra-speed broadband then contact your local providers to see if this signal is available in your area..
    [url=http://www.cheapmulberrybagsale.co.uk/]Cheap Mulberry Bags[/url]
    The coffee bean was introduced to Europe during the 17th century. At one point, the beverage was more popular than tea in England and was used as an antidote to the widespread alcoholism of the time. Coffee houses sprang up in such places as Vienna, Paris and London, frequented by the wealthy and fashionable.
    [url=http://www.bagsmulberryso.co.uk/]Mulberry Bags[/url]
    One option could be taking parts from old refrigerators and reverse them. I think Solar Dynamic is the choice here, especially since low profile is probably not a big concern, they just want power, it doesnt matter if they have some 5 m by 5 m shiny thing in their village they just need power. akatoo's IKU scores show you that knowledge so you can quickly see how experts within a community compare to each other..
    [url=http://www.2013mulberrysale.co.uk/]Mulberry Handbags Sale[/url]
    These days handbags are very colorful. Of course, this means that you can no longer have just one bag that would go with any outfit you wear. However, if you wear a lot of blue, orange or green, a matching color purse would make your outfit complete. It is only human nature that we form opinions of others based on the way they dress. That being said, it is important that we dress to impress in the work place. When considering your work wardrobe think 'power dressing'. They have very favorable demographics. Their target market is 25-40 year old females earning six figures. They branching out to 18-24 year old group with 61 percent of college students being female.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home