she's got personality...

I saw this on Sally's site and thought it was interesting....



My Personality

Neuroticism
28
Extraversion
76
Openness To Experience
71
Agreeableness
56
Conscientiousness
51
You are sociable, outgoing, energetic, and lively. You prefer to be around people much of the time. You are generally calm and composed, reacting moderately well to situations that most people would describe as stressful. Novelty, variety, and change spice up your life and make you a curious, imaginative, and creative person. You have some concern with others' needs, and are generally pleasant, sympathetic, and cooperative. You are reasonably reliable, organized, and self-controlled.

Test Yourself Compare Yourself View Full Report

Click here to take the most insightful personality test.



What about you?

3 Comments:

  1. Sally said...
    Wow! You sound way more stable than me!! =)

    What's up with me??
    maddie said...
    must be that 'liberal' side of me. :) hehehe
    Sally said...
    Oh, don't get me started...liberal...stable...now I'm really laughing! =)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home