knut...isn't he!

isn't he just the cutest thing evah? like a little monchichi! oh so soft and cuddly... :)

it's been a bit of a bizarre week around here, but nothing that i can't handle. i've been lazy at my running, but just signed up for a 10k race in june. better bust my butt 'till then!

i haven't been sleeping so well, either, mostly just because i've been wound up due to work. work is good, don't get me wrong, it's just busy right now. and since i'm still relatively new, i want to make sure i'm still doing a good job and getting everything done right.

i'm also pretty sure i figured out why my one colleague and i don't get along so well...i always am the one to catch his errors. and according to him, he's never wrong. sorry, dude. i used to edit friend's papers in college and i write a lot, and did i mention that my degree is in language, literature and communication? so of course i'm going to pick up on all your mistakes. geesh! oh, and besides that, you really don't speak english very well at all, you silly kraut!

so finn slept on my head again last night. hehe i love having my own personal head warmer. i was so exhausted by the time i got home last night that all i wanted to do was flop down with my little furry childrens, the only kind of childrens i will ever have, too. i just don't have the patience or tolerance for them. and you know, i've never really had the desire for them either. and neither does hubby. whew. i would love nothing more than to have some land, and decent sized house and some aminals roaming around. like knut. that would be great!

2 Comments:

  1. Helene said...
    knut is adorable!!!! Happy almost Wed!!
    Terry said...
    OMG, I was so singing that song.... Monchichi monchichi.... Gosh, how old is that...LOL...

    10K?? Holy crap!! Good for you!! I knew all my talk of running would rub off on ya!

    I took my gear, but the weather has not cooperated... NorEaster is in town, but it makes for lovely snoozing weather.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home