ten to one

10 FAVORITES
Favorite Color: skybluepink
Favorite Food: lemon pana cotta
Favorite Month: september
Favorite Song: smile, by lily allen
Favorite Movie: sweet home alabama
Favorite Sport: baseball
Favorite Season: fall
Favorite Day of the week: sunday
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: pineapple coconut
Favorite Time of Day: dusk

9 CURRENTS

Current Mood: mellow
Current Taste: craving coffee
Current Clothes: worn seven jeans, white eyelet button up 3/4 sleeve top, white tank top, black maryjanes with light pink stitching
Current Desktop: blue swirls
Current Toenail Color: cotton candy pink
Current Time: 1:36 PM
Current Surroundings: my trendy office (not self decorated)
Current Thoughts: is it really only 1:36 pm!?!?!?

8 FIRSTS

First Best Friend: erika
First Kiss: a cute boy named aaron when i was 12.
First Screen Name: michi
First Pet: a dog, coco
First Piercing: both ears, when I was about 10 or 11.
First Crush: jack
First CD: tiffany or debbie gibson...

7 LASTS

Last Cigarette: a few days ago
Last Car Ride: about an hour ago
Last Kiss: this morning
Last Movie Seen: the departed. awesome movie.
Last Phone Call: someone from our pr agency
Last CD Played: lily allen

6 HAVE YOU EVERS
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Guy/Girl Friends: no
Have You Ever Broken the Law: yes
Have You Ever Been Arrested: no
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: oh, yes
Have You Ever Been on TV: not that i know of
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn’t Know: well, i knew them after i kissed them!

5 THINGS
Thing You’re Wearing: a watch
Thing You’ve Done Today: went for a run, work, work and more work
Thing You Can Hear Right Now: colleagues in a meeting, coldplay on itunes
Thing You Can’t Live Without: my kitties
Thing You Do When You’re Bored: sleep

4 PLACES YOU’VE BEEN TODAY
1. home
2. work
3. tasty mexican place for lunch
4. my car

3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
1. ambes
2.miss fleurs
3. jacarandabush

2 CHOICES
1. Black or White: black
2. Hot or Cold: hot

1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
go to all the national forests in the US

3 Comments:

  1. Sally said...
    Ok girlie...you have SO been on TV...how could you forget about Wild Horse Saloon?????
    maddie said...
    OHMIGOD!!! I totally forgot about that being on TV!!! heheheh! :-) I am totally lauging out loud at that right now. I want to go on that trip again! right.now!!!
    Sally said...
    I still have the video I taped off TV....but I don't get it out much because I was about 20 pounds heavier on that trip!

    BUT, I'm sure ready for a vacation! Remember that jean jacket I got from that guy??? I finally got rid of it a while ago...hee hee...we were crazy girls!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home