sunny sunday

another beautiful day here in sunny california. and another successful start to turkey season. hubby and his buddies shot 3 turkeys yesterday and are still out on the hunt today.

i slept in to a crazy delicious 11:30 am this morning. it was delightful, to say the least. especially since the two kitties were cuddled up right up against me.

today i plan to do a whole lot of nothing. i do need to write some letters and get my mom's package ready to mail. i've decided to send the necklace, with the help of terry and sally, i realize that i was just being a hurt snot by not sending it. i need to be the bigger person here.

i've done laundry, so i guess i should fold it all... but other than that, i'm not doing much. yesterday i sat outside for a long while reading and i just may do the same today. this weekend is a much needed weekend of rest and relaxation.

my bosses will be back tomorrow so i know it will be crazy busy again at work. and i'm sure we'll have our 'sit down', so i'm a bit nervous. i know i should have nothing to worry about, but since i am a perpetual worrier...well, you know how that goes!

friday i went and got my hair done. i got it colored a pretty chocolate brown with toffee and caramel highlights. i swear i had a serious want for something sweet when i was there with all the delicious talk about the sweet colors that were going into my hair.

it sure has been a season of change for me. the tattoo, the hair color and a more than normal amount of dark thoughts. but i know it's all for the good. i know i go through these phases occasionally and i always seem to come out on top.

i can't believe it's already april....

4 Comments:

  1. Terry said...
    Resilent.... My brother has told me he admires me for my resilence, which it seems you must possess also... But sometimes it is such a pain to have to be sooo resilent..

    DARK thoughts, be gone!!!!

    I am ready for a color change ad thought about going darker, post some pics please!!!

    And you will be happy you decided to send the gift!! Good Girl!!
    Gypsy said...
    Oh, I so need to get my hair done. I'm jealous. :) Good luck today with your "sit down."
    Sally said...
    I'm getting my hair done next week just in time for BIL's wedding...which is also when I will get my first pedi of the season! I can't wait!!

    I'm glad you are going to send the package to your mom...I hope she loves it!

    Did you have the sit down yet?

    Reading anything good right now? My girlfriend is getting ready to send me the new Shopaholic book...I can't wait! I have 8 hours to read in the car on the way to Colorado next week.
    Helene said...
    wait... back up... you slept in until 11:30am!?!??!?!?!??! you dog you! hehehe I dont know if I could do that if I tried! lol. I just cant seem to sleep lately... so I am envious for sure!

    lets see the hair!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home