Thursday Thirteen # 14


Thirteen Things That I Secretly Do*:

1. I watch vh1 and mtv. a lot.

2. i love reading nora roberts romance novels.

3. i love to people watch. especially people who are whiskey tango. i can just sit and watch them for hours.

4. i take several bubble baths a week.

5. i buy US Magazine every week at the grocery store because i can't get enough of celebrity gossip and it's easy to read when i'm in the bath.

6. i drink a lot of strawberry milkshakes. i've had 4 this week already.

7. i listen to eminem and blink-182 when i'm pissed off. i like to turn it up really loud.

8. i flirt shamelessly, especially with cute boys.

9. i don't shower every day.

10. i love watching America's Next Top Model and My Super Sweet 16 marathons.

11. i like naughty girl photos.

12. i LOVE sexy men. i will never get enough of them. the way they smell. the way they look. the way they feel.

13. i sleep to escape.

What do you secretly do?

*this TT list idea was given to my by my darling friend, ambs. thanks, lovie!

5 Comments:

  1. *~*Cece*~* said...
    Great list!

    I enjoy people watching, too.

    I can't remember the last time I had a milkshake.
    Terry said...
    My 13 things I do secretly..

    Hmmmm, it is a secret!!
    Helene said...
    what is whiskey tango?

    1,3,5,8,9 I am right there with ya!
    maddie said...
    whiskey tango = white trash
    Gypsy said...
    I'm with you on 2, 3, 4, 11, 12, and 13. :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home