more death.

LA is good. and bad. well, LA itself isn't bad, just the news when i got here last night. yep...another death. are you friggen kidding me?! my cousin in texas had a heart attach and died on saturday. he was only 49. this is just awful. his wife died of cancer two years ago and my uncle (his dad) died last year of heart problems. this is all so sad. my poor aunt! and my cousin's 2 kids! they are 20 and 21. so friggen sad to have both parents die.

the funeral this morning went well, at least. nice, swet and thoughtful. afterwards we went to Marie Callendars for lunch. it was a quiet day.

I went to dinner with my girlfriend and we checked out a new-to-me shopping center. it was nice to get out and nice to be in LA. I called in to work this afternoon after deciding to stay down here another day, and let them know i was needed here at home, due to all the recent tragedy. i took a really long 3 hour nap today. it was so peaceful and quiet.

but now i realize that i will not be home in time to vote tomorrow. well, i might be, but it will be darn close. my flight lands 6:20 pm and i have an hour drive, so we'll see it i make it by 8pm~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home