what day is it?

i have so much to do and no energy to do any of it. work took everything out of me this morning ~ we had such a friggen hectic day.

in the few minutes of downtime i had this morning i tried to post some comments on some other sites, but my work computer didn't let me so i had to try and recreate my messages just now. second tries are never as good as the first.
i had big plans to get my resume done today and apply to a few jobs. i will still do that, but i really need to take a nap first. c has spent the morning cleaning the house and i need to do my share of chores as well. he tossed a bunch of flower arrangements, but i think he tossed a few too many because i know a few of them weren't dead yet.
*grumble grumble*
i wore my sassy brown knee high boots today and i have worn the heal out in the right boot. it was soo annoying this morning. everytime i took a step with my right foot, it would click real loud where the nail hit the floor.
i woke with a gnarly headache this morning. it went away for a while ~ thanks in part, i'm sure, to all the coffee i had ~ but it has come back with a vengance. i'm going to go take a nap now.
i will post more later when i'm more with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home