i feel like poo today. like a bad hangover, except i didn't drink. i did eat a lot of jalapeno poppers last night, so that might be what is causing my stomach to be upset. my head is achy and i just feel pooie and tired. i almost called in sick today, but figured since i'm leaving early anyway to fly down to LA, i couldn't really do that. i'll manage as we are going to be really slow today.

last night was a ton of fun, though, and i'm really glad i went. there were 18 of us total and it was great. they guys and a few of the girls were watching the cal vs. ucla game in the rec room and the rest of us girls played cards. it was cool being around so many like-minded people. it was also good to chat with the others and know that some of them were having a tough go at things right now with regards to jobs and buying homes. only one couple has a kid (the kid wasn't there) and that was nice, too. everyone had gone to college and had jobs and were either married or close to getting engaged. i miss groups like that. luckily, this group is pretty tight and manage to get together often enough to stay close.

one of the guys bbq'd steak and chicken and we had salad, corn on the cob and bread. i got to drive one of my friends new cars on a beer run. one of the upsides to staying sober! :)

maybe if i eat something now i'll feel better. i hate feeling pooie. :(

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I am so tired right now I feel sick... cant keep my eyes from going crossed! lol I didnt sleep well last night and I am totally faying for it! You need food, I need sleep! ''

    hummmm... although a big ole steak sounds good right about now too! *wink

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home