good times.

over the past few days i've stumbled across a few new blogs which have left me wanting more, so i thought i would share. nice of me, isn't it. heh.

first, to help me through my days at work at the dreaded job, i now read true office confessions many times throughout the day. i may even keep it open with my fingers on the alt-tab position just in case the evil boss man walks by so i can pretend i'm really working on a spreadsheet. it's good to know others are at dreaded jobs as well.

next i have found who what wear daily which is a fun site to gawk at more fashion that i can't afford. hey, at least a girl can dream, right?

and lastly but certainly not leastly, i have found jurgen nation which totally rocks. this chick writes well and i totally relate to a ton of what she has to say. today's post was about some great books i read growing up and now i want to go read them all again. she's also the moderator of indie bloggers and i swear one day i will have the courage to submit something.

3 Comments:

  1. Heather said...
    YAY you I'll be back to look at you and them. Submit. You should.
    Anonymous said...
    Aw, thank you!! I'm all blush-y now! And you really should submit. If you have any questions, just ask me. It's just me on the other side of IB, so there's nothing to be afraid of, I promise. Seriously, e-mail me if you have questions. Or to say hi!

    Thanks for the warm & fuzzies from your kind words about my blogs. :)
    Gypsy said...
    Great places to spend some time! Thanks for the suggestions. Loving Indie Blogger.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home