when my original ultrasound was cancelled on friday, march 28, i called my then doctor's office and let them know i would be changing providers and would be cancelling my appointment i had on april 1 because the appointment was useless without the ultrasound.

they then called me on tuesday, april 1 to ask if i was changing providers as they had received the paperwork from my new doctor requesting my medical records. again, i told them i was and gave them the name of my new doctor, which they also had on the paperwork that the new doctor's office had faxed to them.

i just got another call from them asking me if i was changing providers because they had received paperwork requesting my medical information to be sent to another doctor. oh, and it's the same girl that has called each time. seriously? so that means they have been sitting on my paperwork for a little over a week now, which is great because tomorrow i go into the new doctor for my ultrasound and he needs my previous medical records.

i am so, so glad that i have changed doctors!!!

2 Comments:

  1. Heather said...
    I am too. You deserve a break and to be treated nicely!
    Gina said...
    Ok, are you not letting us in on the secret, or have I missed something in my absence?

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home