shopping!!

I went shopping with one of my girlfriends yesterday for some sassy maternity clothes. i can no longer wear anything in my closet and it's making me so sad. like really sad. and i doubt i will ever be able to fit into it most of it again. (i was already starting to grow out of things before i got pregnant.)

anywho, it was time to find something new. and besides, i'm in a wedding next weekend where i'm doing a reading, so i had to find something that wasn't so frumpy. so, my first stop was mimi maternity where i found that darling dress below. i look so preggers in it!! then my girlfriend found the sassy top and i knew i had to have it. next came the sweater and a few tank tops, v-necks and scoop neck t's.

then we went to cole haan where i found those delicious shoes. they were a splurge, but so worth it. they have nike air cushions in the insole so it feels like i'm walking on air. i love them!

it was a much needed day of girl time. we started with brunch, had a mid afternoon snack and shopped until we literally dropped. it was great!







5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Cute! Can we please see some new belly shots...maybe in your new clothes, they are SO cute!
    xoxo
    Anonymous said...
    ooh, the jeans/white t/cream sweater combo is my favorite! So cute.
    maddie said...
    oh, lisa, i wish i could, but sadly my camera is broken! i hope to get one soon 'cause i'm really starting to show now!!

    maggie, i'm flying home this weekend and i think that will be my traveling outfit.
    Gina said...
    Love the dress!
    Gypsy said...
    Cute!! I love the shoes.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home