good lord. i wish old complainer would just go away. she loves to boss me around with a stupid i'm-better-than-you smile on her old wrinkly face. i was on my way to a client this morning, but stopped by a coworker's office first to grab my coat ~ i don't have a place to hang my coat where i sit ~ and was chatting about atticus. old compainer made a few snide comments to how slow i was being in getting over to said client. fucking bitch. i had already spoken with said client, oh about 4 times this morning and had been working with him since yesterday. she had no clue. i just smiled back and went on my way. she is just such an old beast. this whole group i'm working with could be so much better, but it's one of tweedle dum's groups so everything is a mess. she freaks out over the smallest thing and is the most unorganized person ever. and she talks like a 5 year old. i hate that. you're in your 30's, act like it. humph!

it's pouring rain, again. won't it ever stop????

so yesterday, c said the cutest thing. he told me that during lunch ~ he goes home every day ~ he and atty made a pact to be best friends for life. how cute is that? i love that he's so enamored with the kitty! he's so awesome around atty, it just warms my heart and makes all the fussy stuff go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home