it's the weekend!

it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day in the neighborhood, won't you be mine, won't you be mine, won't you be my neighbor!

Okay...sorry. this is what happens when i get to sleep in. c when hunting this morning and atticus was so nice and quiet, that i got to sleep in until 10:15 am. what a joy! and, since we spring cleaned the house last night, everything was fresh and clean when i got up so i didn't have to do a darn thing except turn on the coffee maker.

the sun is gone, so that's a bummer, but at least it's not cold out. a soft breeze is floating thru the open window and it smells so fresh. c is outside planing flowers in old wine boxes and i can smell his cigar. it's a very comforting smell, knowing he's around. i'm really glad normal c is here and psycho mean c is gone. two weeks of psyco mean c is two weeks too long.

we're heading to my girlfriend's wedding this evening and i know that will be a great time. she's a really cool gal and totally low stress so i know it will be fun. my other girlfriend from slo will be there, too, which will be great. i'm getting my eyebrows done just before we leave today and plan on having a nice, decadent day at home. i'm going to take a nice long bubble bath and treat myself to a mask, scrub and give myself a mani/pedi. It's been so long since I've done any of that.

i just checked my work email and fng had send me something this morning at 6:58 for me to make sure i had taken of an amenity for her for a client arrival this evening. wtf? she had ALL WEEK to talk to me about that, and on top of that, i was there yesterday until 5 pm! i'm going to pretend i didn't get her email, as i'm not on the clock and it is not expected of me to check my mail when i'm not at work, and see what she does. yeah, that's not right, but hell, she has caused me so much trouble already that i'm not going to bend over backwards for her. besides, she had totally requested the wrong amenity and mr. fussypants has already had several conversations with her about that. he also told me not to do anything with her request and that she needed to come to me with her changes. and since she never did, i was not about to be proactive about that for her benefit as she is nothing but a snot to me.

so atty is just the cutest thing right now. he has curled up in between my arms as i'm typing this. and his little motor is just running like crazy. he is the cutest thing ever!!

2 Comments:

  1. Fionnix said...
    I'll be your neighbor.

    How'd the wedding go?
    maddie said...
    aww..thanks, Rhi! :)

    the wedding was beautiful. my friend just glowed.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home