day one of freedom!

today was the first day without a job. and you know, i didn't miss it one bit. i had a ton of errands to do so i ran around all day. i had to go to the gym to reinstate my membership, as i got a deal thru my work, and it had already been cancelled. while i was there, i ran into one of my favorite girlfriends so we had lunch and caught up with things. it was great. i then ran around, trying to avoid the rain as best i could since i had left my umbrella at home.

i got some good news in my inbox this afternoon...one of the places where i interviewed last week asked for a second interview this week. yipee! so, i have a second interview this wednedsday afternoon. yay, me!

i also got a text message from a guy i worked with this morning telling me that he liked me and wanted to 'get close to me'. wtf? um...no. sorry. he's not getting a damn thing from me. he never has and he never will. despite that fact that he has a girlfriend with a butter face. you know, she has a great body, but her face....and he's told me numerous times that he wants to break up with her and all about his numerous crushes on women we worked with...i have absolutely NO desire to do anything with him, ever. so needless to say, i won't be going to coffee with him anymore! he's so swarmy. eewww.


now i'll just have to think of the delicious nibblets that i know ....mmmm.... that's better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home