suddenly i see...

blogger is acting goofy so i will have to go back and edit this later. it's not giving me an options with font, graphics or color, and is making me feel bland. and right now i definitely do not feel bland.

today was a goofy day. i did not want to get up, which is normal, but my car was parked in a different spot ~ c parked in my normal spot last night ~ so that threw me off and the ground was frozen solid. it was so friggen cold when i ran out to start my car, i could have cut glass.

i finally got off to work, arriving only 30 minutes late today. hey, with the whole 5 minutes of tasks i actually have before we open, i was able to get everything done. one of my busers overslept, so i had to wake his lazy ass, but it's not like he really does anything. everyone complains about him and he drives me friggen nuts. he thinks he's so great and suave, but he's so swarmy. and he thinks he's the funniest guy, but nothing he says ever makes sense.

then one of my servers had about 10 mini freakouts today. and by freakouts i mean she cries, stomps off....it's such drama..and she's 54! so pathetic. her freakouts make everyone uncomfortable. no one wants to deal with her, so they just let her freakout, which is just wrong.

i have one good server and one good busser. if only i could duplicate them. i often try to schedule them off on days that i have off so i will always get to work with them. is that wrong? but, at least i only have 14 days left...oh, but who is counting?!

most of my day was uneventful, but i was in a silly mood. i had crossed the line with inapropriate comments right at the start of the day and it all went down hill from there. luckily, those i made comments to didn't mind them and actually bantered back.

i just wrote thank you notes for the two interviews i went on last week. i really, really, really want the job i interveiwed for yesterday. keep your fingers crossed, please!

looking outside my window right now i see that the moon is full. perhaps this is why today was so crazy. and by crazy, i mean crazy in a good way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home