*sigh*

i'm in such a bizarre mood right now. part meloncoloy, part something else that i can't quite define. i had a good day. hung out with friends for breakfast, ran errands and cleaned the hell out of the house while waiting for the electricity to come back on ~ 45 minutes later than predicted.

no one has been online to chat with, so that's been sad. and by chatting online, i mean with people who are actually my friends, people who i see and talk to. people who actually know me and not just the cyber me. although it would be fun to chat with a few folks i have met thru blogging, like kate, october, dillydilly, gypsy...but somehow, it's nice just to read their posts and post my own thots on their sites.

i'm in such a strange place in my life right now. with leaving my job, a lot has changed in me. while i'm proud of myself for leaving that wretched place, i feelas though i've lost a bit of purpose. maybe that's because i don't have much support. sure, my fantastic friends support me, but none of my family does. and neither does c.

speaking of c, he has been so damn crabby and grumpy as of late, that today i stumbled upon some baby bubble bath called 'california baby...overtired and crabby' ~ so i bought it for c. HA. it even has a bubble wand in the bottle to blow bubbles with. if that doesn't make his smile, then he's just pure evil.

is it wrong that i want some hot latin guy to walk up to me, say 'como se llama, bonita, mi casa, su casa'...then do with me as he pleases? wot?!?!

i told you i was in a mood!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home