fo shizzle, ma nizzle

one of my friends told me i'm amazing today. it was the sweetest thing and totally filled my heart. he said some other really kind things and it's so nice to hear. this is why i love my friends so much. and damn it. i am amazing. i am way cool and have fantastic taste in music. and i have gotten way better looking. maybe because i have finally figured out how to dress, wear make up and do my hair. i swear...since i moved here, things have changed dramatically for me.

maybe it's because i'm finally paying attention to me and what i want.... like a hot, built, dark..er..wot?!

it is especially nice to hear kind words from my friends when c calls me his 'fucking wife'. and keeps complaining how he works 2 jobs (his regular job and his teaching job) and that i only have one 'half ass' job. it's soo infuriating.

but i'm so glad i have special friends. and by special, i mean the kind that ride the short bus....

2 Comments:

  1. Sally said...
    he really says that to you?? is that a regular thing? i know B and i have said things to each other that we totally didn't mean, but it usually came during a big fight and not very often...
    maddie said...
    he says all kinds of things to me. it's actually been pretty bad lately, since the whole resignation fiasco at my work and him starting his new job.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home