just another manic monday

i just tried taking pictures of my mini living room with the mini christmas tree, but just as i was pressing the 'cheese' button, my camera died ~the batteries went dead. so you'll have to wait until i get new batteries. i should have everything posted by tonight.

most of my gifts are wrapped and i'm going to the post this morning to send my girlfriend her gift. i put all the cards in the mail over the weekend, so that's done as well.

all i really have left is to work on a photo collage for c's brother and dad and get his mom a gift. c came up with a great idea to get a bunch of photos of the boys in his family hunting and put them together in a frame, but guess who gets to do all the work...yep, me. but, it's something that i really enjoy doing, so that's all right.

i think i'm going to get his mom some classes at the culinary school here. well, it's more of a place where well known chefs in the area teach classes. it's something she's talked about doing but never has done.

oh, and my dad. i have NO idea what to get him. i already gave my mom her gift ~ she went to puerto rica this summer and talked about this tiny frog that she kept seeing and loved, so i knew i had to get her one of these darling little frogs. well, i better get hopping and get my errands done!


3 Comments:

  1. Helene said...
    the cokie frogs... they are the national animal I think! We have these tiny little tree frogs here... they are about the size of a nickel!really cute but my dogs like to bat them around... the population is dropping quickly!
    maddie said...
    hehe! yes, i'm so happy you know that. now imagine an old german woman saying walking around the house saying
    'cokie' 'cokie' 'cokie'.
    it's really amusing!...until it gets old...
    Sally said...
    Hey, speaking of your mom...it's on my list to make her saltine toffee stuff -- I LOVE it so much! And I make it every year!! Yum! Yum!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home