1. Go here and select the year (in the left sidebar) you turned 18.
2. Paste the list of the top 75 songs.
3. Bold the ones you liked; strike the ones you disliked; and italicize the ones you knew but didn't exactly like or dislike.
The ones you don’t know will stay plain text.

1. What Is Love - Haddaway
2. Come Baby Come - K7
3. Hero - Mariah Carey
4. In The Still Of The Night (I'll Remember) - Boyz II Men
5. Have I Told You Lately - Rod Stewart
6. Can't Help Falling In Love - UB40
7. Dreamlover - Mariah Carey
8. Supermodel (You Better Work) - RuPaul
9. Nuthin' But A "G" Thang - Dr. Dre
10. Cryin' - Aerosmith
11. Murder She Wrote - Chaka Demus and Pliers
12. Shoop - Salt N Pepa
13. A Whole New World - Peabo Bryson & Regina Belle
14. Show Me Love - Robin S
15. I'm So Into You - SWV
16. Hip Hop Hooray - Naughty By Nature
17. Rhythm Is A Dancer - Snap!
18. All that She Wants - Ace Of Base
19. When I Fall In Love - Celine Dion & Clive Griffin
20. Hey Mr. D.J. - Zhane
21. Just Kickin' It - Xscape
22. That's The Way Love Goes - Janet Jackson
23. T-R-O-U-B-L-E - Travis Tritt
24. Please Forgive Me - Bryan Adams
25. No Ordinary Love - Sade
26. I Get Around - 2 Pac
27. Weak - SWV
28. Bad Boys - Inner Circle
29. Whoot, There It Is - 95 South
30. More and More - Captain Hollywood Project
31. I'm Gonna Be (500 miles) - the Proclaimers
32. I'm Every Woman - Whitney Houston
33. Hey Jealousy - Gin Blossoms
34. I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do that) - Meatloaf
35. Love U More - Sunscreem
36. Knockin Da Boots - H-Town
37. Will You Be There - Michael Jackson
38. Connected - Stereo MCs
39. Passionate Kisses - Mary Chapin-Carpenter
40. Boom! Shake The Room - Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince
41. Baby I'm Yours - Shai
42. Freak Me - Silk
43. Reason To Believe - Rod Stewart & Ronnie Wood
44. Sweat
- Inner Circle
45. Deeper and Deeper - Madonna
46. Another Sad Love Song - Toni Braxton
47. Can't Get Enough Of Your Love - Taylor Dayne
48. Ooh Child - Dino
49. Whoomp! There It Is - Tag Team
50. Two Princes - Spin Doctors
51. Informer - Snow
52. Slam - Onyx
53. Man On The Moon - REM
54. Insane In The Brain - Cypress Hill
55. Bed of Roses - Bon Jovi
56. Creep - Radiohead
57. Runaway Train - Soul Asylum
58. Cat's In The Cradle - Ugly Kid Joe
59. I Got A Man - Postive K
60 I See Your Smile - Gloria Estefan
61. Into Your Arms - The Lemonheads
62. Candy Everybody Wants - 10,000 Maniacs
63. Everybody Hurts - R.E.M.
64. Give It Up - The Goodmen
65. Dazzy Dukes - Duice
66. Jimmy Olson's Blues - Spin Doctors
67. What's Up - 4 non-Blondes
68. Kiss Of Life - Sade
69. River Of Dreams - Billy Joel
70. Rubberband Girl - Kate Bush
71. No Rain - Blind Melon
72. Feed The Tree - Belly
73. Sex Me - R Kelly
74. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead - Bon Jovi
75. Mr. Wendal - Arrested Developement


My,my. i guess things haven't changed too much. I still like those songs, and a whole lot more, too. I go thru phases on what genre I like the most at any given time, though I've never really been into rap. i can't say i ever really disliked any of the songs, but then again, i never listened to much of it. hip hop is always fun to get your groove on to and i'm always up for good alternative. and for a while there in college, i was really into country. now it totally depends on my mood.

what about you? what songs did you like when you were 18? let me know if you decide to play along!

5 Comments:

  1. Gypsy said...
    Heh! We have the same year. :) It's hard for me to admit this, but I had an Ace of Base CD.
    Terry said...
    For You!! Hope you have a great day!! BTW, my brother is a YouTube Freak and he remixed this video!!
    maddie said...
    OHMIGOD, terry. I LOVE YOU!!! This is the best thing ever. thank you!!!!!
    Terry said...
    Anything for a Friend!! You very welcome!!
    Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen said...
    I am going to do this, and I see we are the same age! I too had an Ace of Base CD... worse than that I STILl have it and uploaded it to my iTunes. Come on now, we ALL know that rhythm is a dancer!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home