neener neener neener

what a day it has been. it's definitely been better than yesterday, but still way stressful. a guy that i work with drives me totally nuts and has been on my last nerve since last week. he and i just do not get along. unfortunately, he reminds me a lot of my mother, which doesn't help things very much either. but, what's worse is that my two bosses have been out of town since last wednesday and won't be back until next monday. luckily, this guy is only a contract employee and should only be with us until june. the last few days have been a nightmare with him, though. we now have to have a 'sit down' meeting when the bosses come back. not fun. i really like everyone else i work with/for and the work i do is great.

this guy just just.drives.me.nuts.

he totally gets in my way at work, thinking he can do my job and his, which he cannot. he makes so many errors and then turns around and blames them on me! luckily, i think my bosses see that, but i don't want to come off as a sniveling wench, either, so i'm really trying to keep my mouth shut on things.

i have a gnarly headache going right now so hopefully the coffee that i'm drinking will help it go away. the stoner guy that i work with just offered me some vicodin and pot. niiiiice. he's chillin at his desk with a beer. he has at least one each afternoon, sometimes two or three. he says it helps his creativity. he does do really good work...

i went to lunch with a friend and that was good. in fact, i took off for 2 hours because i could not deal at my office anymore without blowing up at the guy. i just get so annoyed when people think they can do my job and undermine me in the process. especially when it isn't their place to do anything with my job. grrr.

must think of the kitties..... :) aahhh...that's better.

1 Comment:

  1. Gypsy said...
    I think there's one like that in every office. I hope he's out of your hair soon.

    I kinda wish I had a guy offering pot and vicodin, though. It would be a change from the sweet older ladies. ;)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home