30 random questions

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? damn good for 6:45 in the am.

2. When is the next time you will have sex? i don't exactly have it penciled in on my calendar or anything

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"? whore

4. Favorite planet? earth

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile? my dad

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? just can't get enough by depeche mode

7. What shirt are you wearing? blue cap sleve shirt with a lighter blue sash right under the boobs

8. Do you "label" yourself? sassy

9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing? ros hommerson (random shoes i found on zappos)

10. Bright or Dark Room? dark unless it's natural light

11. Do you bite your nails? no

12. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping

13. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say? it didn't say anything...it was just a photo of my friend's dog, sophie

14. What's a phrase that you say a lot? are you fucking kidding me!? yeah, i know...gotta work on the language

15.Who told you he/she loved you last? c

16. Last furry thing you touched? atticus, my kitty

17. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? hmm... nothing besides my perscriptions. ;)

18. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? none, just got them done, oh wait. there's one in my camera that's not finished yet...does that count?

19. Books you are reading? I'm no one you know by Joyce Carol Oates and In Cold Blood by Truman Capote

20. What is your current desktop picture? at work, the company logo; at home, plumeria

21. What was the last thing you said to someone? you're welcome

22. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you do? while i would love to be able to fly, i need the money more

23. Do you like someone? sure do

24. The last song you listened to? just walk away by kelly clarkson on my way to work this morning. great. now it's stuck in my head, again.

25. What's your favorite color to write with? whatever is handy

26. If you could punch 1 person in the face whos in your life right now, who would it be? one of my colleagues

27. What is the closest object to your left foot? my butt 'cause i'm sitting on my left foot.

28. What's the last thing you smelled? a rose on my colleagues desk

29. What did you eat for lunch? tomatoes, tuna, string beans and french fries

30. What's your favorite sound? silence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home