i know you're out there!

i've had a thought for awhile and wonder..why don't people post comments on my site? am i boring? hold no interest for others? but i know that must not be true. i know people who are on my site. and i know other people visit me, too, more than once, but yet, rarely a comment. i just wandered onto another site and someone had posted the same thing on her site. visits, but no comments. it's easy to be anonymous, just click the anonymous button. or be clever and make up a nickname, or use your initals. but then again, maybe i am boring....and in the need of attention.

4 Comments:

  1. Wuschi said...
    you know that I´m out here. And you´re not boring at all. I check your site all the time. Most of the times it just makes me want to be there and spend time with you.
    Helene said...
    hehehe Great minds!

    It is just interesting when you get a bunch of visits and from regular readers too...

    I do get comments, but they are from a core group of people who I have connected with. I am not sure what the trick is, but I did get a bunch of new comments after my complaints! lol

    cheers!
    Kate
    Sally said...
    I always read...just sometimes I'm reading in between doing other things and I don't have time to write...and I email you some of the stuff I would post here if we didn't email.
    maddie said...
    ahh...the guilt seems to be working! :) but i still love it! he he

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home