yikes!

eeeek. so there's a group here that's going to do a wine tasting and i was just helping set up a bit. they are selling wine cubes at target that are comparable to other wines in the bottle at the same price point. each wine cube holds the equivalent to 4 bottles of wine and will last in the fridge for 4-6 weeks.

are you kidding me?

i could drink that wine cube in one sitting! just looking at it made me want some. i could almost taste the wine.

i had to get out of the room as soon as i smelled the wine. the wine bottles that were there didn't bother me, as they were lined up like little soldiers on the table, just waiting for their orders. but the wine cubes, with their relaxed 'come here and take a load off' look, beconed me to come hither.

i had to run far far away to not hear their call. i'm now safely back at my desk with chocolate.

oh, good chocolate. you are my savior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home