good lord!

well, it's over. after a morning dealing with the powers that be, i am now out from under the hands of mr. fp for good. i resume the position i was working in last week, tomorrow, and this time it's permanent and mr. fp can't touch me anymore (i mean that in a purley figurative way).

and i'm secretly glad that i have today off...

i sent out an email this afternoon to my old department letting them know i was gone as of today, and not one person has responded back to me, exactly as i expected. guess i have a few enemies now. but that's okay. it's not like any of them were my friends to begin with. the two girls that i do get along with have know the troubles i had been having, so they were already in the loop.

i am just so glad it is all over and done with. i'm still crossing my fingers, though, that nothing sneaky pops up.

over the weekend, one of my most favorite people in all the world send me a care package. knowing that i had recently purchased a new coffee maker, she sent me two super large coffee mugs with a cool lawn chair graphic, a large bag of tasty cafe verona coffee beans from starbucks and a sweet little bag of good luck charms. it was such a delightful treat and came at just the right moment. i'm enjoying a fresh cup of coffee in one of the mugs right now and it's just soothing to my soul.

c is on his way home with lunch and i'm starving!!

1 Comment:

  1. Sarrah October Young said...
    I am so glad you're finally free of him! Sounds like this new job is exactly what you needed to keep your spirits up. Good luck... I know you can do it! As for people who stab you in the back: they will always be around no matter where you go. The trick is to go with your intuition as to who you can trust and who you can't. That's what I do and my gut has never let me down. fyi: If we worked together I would never stab you in the back ;)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home