yay! it's friday!

as c is out scouting land for deer, i am enjoying my evening home alone. i just got back from the grocery store and am enjoying a nice glass of peligrino with lime. i'm drinking it out of one of my fancy girlie wine glasses...they have handpainted dragonflies, ladybugs and butterflies on them. i don't use them very often, so i figured, what the heck. c always laughs at me when i use the good stuff, but why should they just sit and get dusty? i also use or crystal sporatically. it's so pretty, it's sad that it doesn't get used more often.

i was talking to a friend today and he told me he did not like me when he first met me because everyone else did. what? that's weird. then i told that to one of my girlfriends, and she said that she has totally done that before. hmm...interesting. i used to think he was so mean. okay, but he was really mean. mean and quiet. now he's friendly and we chat quite often. he now will join in with a bunch of us for lunch and stuff, which is great. oddly, it took him a good year to warm up to me. i've only really started talking to him within the last 3 weeks or so. but, i'm so glad that i am talking to him; he's great. i just wish he decided i was okay a few months ago! ah, but now is better than never.

i have a headache right now. grr. maybe i'll just think of the cute french boy at work and hope it'll go away...oh la la...

okay, so i just turned on the tv...dr. phil is on....and michale rapaport is on. i love him.....he's so funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home