mr. fp is trying to get me fired. yep. he is. he called me into his office today ~ he came in today just to talk to me ~ and told me he is incredably disapointed in me and that i need stay home tomorrow so that he can talk to hr about me. i am to call him at 9:30 am tomorrow morning to see if i still have a job. he won't sign my transfer request that would allow me to go to this new position permanently, and if he won't sign it, i don't get to go. if hr takes his side, i will not have a job. needless to say, today is a very bad day.

1 Comment:

  1. Wuschi said...
    sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better. If Mr.fp is going to get you fired, it´s your way to move on. I know that sounds hard but maybe that is the only way to improve your situation. Kopf hoch, wenn der Hals auch dreckig ist. Ich glaub an dich.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home