not only was i in a crummy mood when i got to work today, the rest of my morning was pretty crummy as well. i had a few frustrations in the morning, all of which were mostly resolved by the time i left for the day. however, it still got under my skin. i had to take the bull by the horns a few times, but not in an angry way. i ended up leaving around 12:30 today, as my work was done and there was no way i was going to sit and try to be social any longer than necessary. i feel bad as i told my cher that i was going to stay for lunch and i didn't. i'm lame because i didn't even say good bye, but i was too frazzled at that point.

i hit mcdonalds on the way home and took an enormous nap ~ for about 3 hours. life is so much better now. i'm going to yoga this evening and i have tomorrow off, so i'm in good spirits now. plus, i just got off the phone with a friend and we're going to meet for coffee tomorrow morning so i'm looking forward to that. i also have a hair cut and a facial scheduled starting at 11 am tomorrow morning and flowergirl will be stopping by in the afternoon with my weekly arrangements, so it's a day of treats for me. i work on wednesday then have thursday off. usually i have two days in a row off, but this week someone really needed wednesday off so my days had to be split, but no big deal for me. i just have to say, it's really amazing what mcdonalds and a good nap will do for my well being. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home