blah blah blah

big kitty is glad i'm home. he's perched up on the desk next to me, trying to figure out how to get between me and the computer. here he comes...

so i'm over the fact that my account is overdrawn. i'm a looser. i get paid tomorrow at midnight and then all will be fine. i just need to suck it up. this happens to everyone. i just need to make sure it doesn't happen to me again.

i also need to STOP SPENDING!!!

one of the boys at work offered to help me out, and though very tempted, i didn't take him up on his offer. he is a great guy, though. he even hugged me today when i came in. you know, most of the folks were pretty happy to see me. in fact two girls even said they really missed me! that was so great! and one girl left me a happy voice mail msg welcoming me back. so nice.

i got a candle in hawaii that smells just like pineapple. mmmm. so yummie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home