get me outta here!

mr. fp is on a roll today. he is such a complete ass. so, my job search is in full swing, again.

i just wish i lived in an area with more opportunity. i did have an opportunity arise the other day, however, the place i had the offer from would be even more of a nightmare to work at than here, so no thank you on that. plus, i'm very close to the family and that's never a good idea to get involved in something like that.

so, i'm still at square on one the job search. humph. the classifieds aren't giving me much and i haven't heard to much else around the area, but i need to get out sooner than later. this place is slowly killing me. okay, mabye that's a bit dramatic, but i'm not happy here whatsoever and need to leave. soon.

i've only made a few dollars on my greeting cards so that can't really sustain me, yet. i haven't tried to publish anything, so i'm not getting anywhere on that, either. maybe this weekend i'll get something going. what, exactly, i'm not sure, but just something.

my girlfriend, w, and i have talked about opening a business for a several years now and we just need to come up with something. we're getting together next weekend so maybe we can get something into place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home