words

words can be kind can change my mood instantly with a simple 'hello' or damage my day by a simple 'goodbye', all depending on who says them. or as the case maybe sometimes be, writes them. words can be harsh and demanding or soft and endearing. words sometimes do speak louder than the actions that may precede them. on the other hand, words are often just spoken into the air without any intention of an action to follow.

it always amazes me how quickly my mood can change just based upon what someone says ~ or writes ~ to me. i guess i'm just sensitive like that.

1 Comment:

  1. Helene said...
    I totally agree... of late I have found that words have lingered with me too. I will dream of what people said... or be sitting here and remember the tone of a conversation that was either good or bad.

    cheers! Kate

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home