random questions

1. How old do you wish you were? i like right where i'm at.

2. Where were you when 9/11 happened? waiting outside my apartment in san francisco for the college shuttle to pick me up for class.

3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? swear a lot.

4. Do you consider yourself kind? i like to think so, but i do have a real sassy streak that sometimes gets the best of me

5. If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be? i already have 5: a plumaria on my right foot, a shooting star on my right wrist, a lady bug on my front left hip, a fairy below my belly button and a cowboy mickey mouse on my lower back on the left

6. If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be? french. it's so romantic

7. Do you know your neighbors? a few of them, including the horses and cows

8. What do you consider a vacation? not being at work, not having c nag me about doing chores around the house and being able to nap whenever i want

9. Do you follow your horoscope? not really, but i find it amusing

10. Would you move for the person you loved? yes

11. Are you touchy feely? depends on who we're talking about. not everyone gets my love

12. Do you believe that opposites attract? yes, but that doesn't mean they'll make it...

13. Dream job? i'm still trying to figure that one out

14. Favorite channels? a&e, fx, discovery

15. Favorite place to go on a weekend? the coast

16. Showers or Bath? baths

17. Do you paint your nails? yes

18. Do you trust people easily? no. i've been burned a few too many times

19. What are your phobias? not being really loved

20. Do you want kids? someday

21. Do you keep a handwritten journal? when the mood strikes me, but usually i just blog about what's going on with me. i'm slightly afraid of people finding my writings and reading into my thoughts too much

22. Where would you rather be right now? In bed, curled up with my kitty

23. What makes you feel warm and safe? being in the mini house with my mini family

24. Heavy or light sleep? depends on how tired i am

25. Are you paranoid? not really. why? know something i don't???

26. Are you impatient? yes

27. Who can you relate to? my friends

28. How do you feel about interracial couples? they make beautiful babies

29. Have you been burned by love? yep

30. Whats your life motto? don't have regrets

31. What's your main ringtone on your mobile? just can't get enough by depeche mode

32. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping soundly

33. Who was your last text message from? my girlfriend, d, on my personal phone and a colleague on my work phone


34. Who's bed did you sleep in last night? hee. my own

35. What color shirt are you wearing? brown

36. Most recent movie you watched? the family stone

37. Name five things you have on you at all times? wedding ring, engagement ring, starfish or 'm' necklace, glasses/contacts, toe nail polish

38. What color are your bed sheets? pale green.

39. How much cash do you have on you right now? none

41. What's your favorite town/city? san francisco

42. I cant wait till... we to go to the cabin

43. Who got you to join MySpace? um...i'm 30, not 16.

44. What did you have for dinner last night? cheese and crackers

45. How tall are you barefoot? 5 feet even.

46. Have you ever smoked crack? no.

47. Do you own a gun? thru marriage, yes. well, more than one, actually...

48. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? coffee

.49. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? my winning personality

50. Do you have A.D.D.? at times

51. What time did you wake up today? 8:30ish

52. Current worry? right this minute, i'm worry free!

53. Current hate? needy people

54. Favorite place to be? outside

55. Where would you like to travel? india and france

56. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? i have no friggen idea

57. Last thing you ate? dinner last night. does coffee right now count?

58. What songs do you sing in the shower? i don't.

59. Last person that made you laugh? c

60. Worst injury you've ever had? i haven't really had any bad injuries.

61. Does someone have a crush on you? maybe. i have no idea.

62. What is your favorite candy? violet crumble.

2 Comments:

  1. Sally said...
    This has nothing to do with your last posting (although I did think the questions were more interesting than the normal quiz things)...but I just had the BEST pedicure I've EVER had, EVER!!

    I'm in KS still, and B had an interview this morning, so since we only have one car, I decided to walk across the street to get a pedicure. This older lady walked in right behind me and only wanted a polish change, so when the tech was filling the tub for my pedi, I told her she could just let me soak and do the polish change if she wanted. Well, the lady ended up wanting a polish change for feet and hands, so I got to sit there for about 30 minutes soaking my feet in the tub, feeling a GREAT massage from the chair and reading my smut magazine (I love those!!). When the tech finally got to me, she did a great job...she didn't rush, she scrubbed off all my calluses (sp?), she massaged my legs up to my knees and put that tingling stuff on them...and she WAS NOT wearing gloves. I hate when they wear gloves. She even made sure to put cream on my heels. They always forget about my heels. Then she put my flip flops back on before she painted (what a novel idea), and then she wrapped my legs in hot towels while she painted my toes. It was so nice! I will have to remember this place when we move here.

    This afternoon we're going to look at houses again. We drove around town yesterday and didn't see any other neighborhoods we liked besides the one we'd already found. There's one house in particular that I really like, and B likes the pictures, but he hasn't seen it in person yet. So, we're going to see that house and all the other ones for sale in the same neighborhood. Then tonight we're going to try to go out with his buddy from high school. He and his girlfriend just had a baby, so we can see the kid, too.

    Tomorrow, we're going to just show up at B's dad's church and surprise his parents. His mom will start crying...they don't know we're here.

    I would also like to make it across town to Ann Taylor and Banana before we leave...but that may not happen.

    I hope your BBQ goes well tonight!
    maddie said...
    your pedi sounded awesome! i HATE it when they wear gloves. c and i are going after work today for pedi's and i can't wait!!! i think i'm going to treat myself to a mani too 'cause it's been a while since i've had one.

    i hope you had a good time in ks and that your in laws were surprised. :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home