new mantra

a good friend reminded me that i need to take care of myself and reminded me of words that were so eloquently put by billy shakespeare, "Self-love is not so vile a sin as self-neglect." i need to make this my mantra and say it often. and practice it as well.

and i need to stop touching my forehead with the darn robin's egg. it even hurts when i furrow my brow. i guess i really am a mess! but hey, as long as i'm not a dallas fort worth, i'm in good shape. :)

i bought new shampoo ~pureology~ this weekend and my hair is so deliciously yummie. i can't stop touching it. now if only i can keep c's grubbly little hands off of my bottles.....he doesn't understand the concept that a little goes a long way.

must. get. him. some. other. kind. so. he. leaves. mine. alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home