sassy thursday

i'm feeling extra sassy today. one of my girlfriends gave me a really fun green cord blazer yesterday and today i'm wearing it with a black lacy cami, a black flowy skirt, nude fishnet stockings and black prada heels. i recently had my hair cut with some fun layers and i curled them a bit today. i feel so sassy! i've already gotten a few compliments and i've only been at work an hour.

after work i'm going to the spa to get a massage. i can't wait. i haven't had a massage in so long. my appointment isn't until 5, so i'm going to lay out by the spa pool until it's time to go to the magic hands of the fantastic massuse. the guy i go to is great. and since it's all here at work, i don't have to go far at all.

last night i went to dinner and a movie with my friend, d. we saw you, me and dupree. it was better than i thought it would be and i would actually recommend it. it was great to actually get out and do something besides sit at home or just go to a meeting.

saturday i'm going to get my hair done, but just highlighted because i recently got it cut. i get to see my other friend, w, for lunch after and i'm excited about that. i haven't seen her in a while so we both have a lot to catch up on. we chat on email and on the phone, but that's just not the same as getting together with someone.

when i got home yesterday from work, c had left me a note that there was ice cream for me in the freezer. my favorite kind, too: hagan daas pineapple coconut. it was soooo yummie. and so sweet of him. i don't get treats from him very often so this was super nice.

oohh...just got another compliment on my outfit! yeah!

1 Comment:

  1. Sally said...
    i see you are eating the proper brand of ice cream...so good for you! =)

    have you tried the new light haagen dazs? it's sooo good!!! tastes just like the full fat stuff, but it really has 1/2 the fat!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home