a few weeks ago i stumbled across this book at borders and instantly fell in love. i had no idea it was part of a series. i could not put it down and was so into the book that i lost track of time every time i picked it up.





i am now on the third book and while not too much was lost to me starting with the second book, then going to the first and on to the third, i do recommend reading them in order. they are so fun and amazing.





i hope the rest of her books are just as well written. and i must say, i do have such a love affair with renaissance france!

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I have The Dark Queen in my TBR pile! :)
    maddie said...
    oohhhh! you're gonna love it! :)
    Terry said...
    I am sooooo glad you stopped by my blog!! I too am completely in love with Renaissance France and look forward to starting this series!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home