yummie new bath products

i have to share my new delicious finds....both products are from bath and body works and are sooo delightfully yummie. i took a very decadent bubble bath today and mmmm! it was good.

this is the relax aromatherapy eucalyptus spearmint soothing sugar scrub

and this is the very luscious midnight pomegranate bubble bath. i also got the hand cream and it's equally yummie.













and while this isn't a bath product, i couldn't resist including it here. i just got this fun bronzer/highlighter from benefit, aptly named perfect 10. it just makes me glow!





5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    you should get the hookup where you can put hyperlinx in when you talk about the stuff you buy or like to use, & so if your readers hit the link you provide for them, it goes to a site where people can buy the products youre blogging about.

    in this way you can make a little, or a lot of moolah, depending on how many people visit your site and buy stuff from the links you give them.

    ad referral money from heavily trafficked blogs make hundreds of thousands per year.

    other sites such as the ess to
    the bee to the mf pee, with less traffic, but who are working their way towards blog megastar status can make a few hundred to a few thousand per ano.

    i think the website is heeeypooolia.com.

    no, wait. thats not it.
    ummm.
    maddie said...
    hahahhahahahahha
    Sarah said...
    All of that sounds SOOO amazing
    Anonymous said...
    I spent far too much money at Bath & Body this weekend, but I got some yummy stuff, too. My favorite is their Sensual Amber.
    Sarrah October Young said...
    This has nothing to do with your post but I just wanted to let you know that I am back and I think your parents are retarded. Is that inappropriate? Oh, and I am going to try some of the stuff you mentioned. I need a good soak in the tub.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home