thursday thirteen # 6


thirteen of my most favorite albums ~ in no particular order

1. duncan sheik ~ duncan sheik

2. greenday ~ dookie

3. garden state soundtrack

4. sublime ~ sublime

5. dixie chicks ~ wide open spaces

6. blink-182 ~ enema of the state

7. practical magic soundtrack

8. toad the wet sprocket ~ fear

9. duran duran ~ rio

10. good will hunting soundtrack

11. lily allen ~ alright, still...

12. chris ledoux ~ american cowboy

13. sarah evans ~ restless

*14. luscious jackson ~ electric honey

*15. letters to cleo ~ go!


* fine, so i can't pick just 13. big surprise~!

2 Comments:

  1. Helene said...
    Quite and assortment! I will have to have a listen to some that I dont know! lol I dont do albums at all... idk when I bought a cd was... I just download the songs I like and burn my own...

    Its always interesting to get other peoples selections and broaden your horizons! Thanks~
    Gypsy said...
    Neat list!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home