so we had a formula 3 racecar delivered to our office yesteday. did i mention i love my job? let me tell you, it was quite the ordeal to get it into the office...we have normal office doors and the racecar was just a wee bit too big to fit, so we had to literally take the car apart to get it in the door. it took 3 hours and about 7 men to do it....but here are the results. i stood by to make sure all went well and to go on a much needed beer and pizza run. you can call me speed racer now....










7 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    You're so cute! And that is one powerful piece of machinery.
    Anonymous said...
    i can see you driving that car through the burbs, flashing the peace sign and yelling at pedestrians,

    "Out of the way, tweekers...I'm on my way to a mani-pedi, then a John Taylor acoustic show...Muevete!!!"
    Anonymous said...
    That's really cool. Your in a small town and aren't those cars supposed to be confidential for now? Don't want to see you get in trouble...
    maddie said...
    yes, smarty pants...now don't go telling anyone!

    p.s...it's you're.... :)
    maddie said...
    just kidding. those cars are totally legal, no matter where you live. they've been around for some time now, since the mid 80's.
    Terry said...
    ohhhh i wanna drive!!
    Helene said...
    ohhhhhh how fun! I love the photo~ hehehe

    I am still up to my eyeballs in race cars myself at the moment! I have been working all weekend on a sponsorship proposal for my nascar dude... this is NOT the fun part of my job~ lol

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    xoxoKate

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home