thursday thirteen # 4



thirteen of my most favorite books


1. cherry by mary karr

2. skinny legs and all by tom robbins

3. the crimson petal and the white by michael farber

4. interpreter of maladies by jhumpa lahiri

5. the secret life of bees by sue monk kidd

6. the next step in the dance by tim gautreaux

7. the ice queen by alice hoffman

8. the woman warrior by maxine hong kingston

9. the mercy of thin air by ronlyn domingue

10. the courtesan by susan carroll

11. sea glass by anita shreve

12. summer sisters by judy blume

13. the liar's club by mary karr

14. the rise & fall of a teen-age wacko by mary anderson

okay, so that's 14. what can i say? i love to read! and trust me, there are so many more books that i could have added...

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I'm definitely going to have to put some of these on my list. I've been wanting to read that Tim Gautreaux book.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home