Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things That I am Currently Annoyed With

1. it is over 100 degrees outside and my house does not have air conditioning.

2. i have new sparkly shoes on and i somehow keep managing to kick the inside of my left ankle with my right heal and it really hurts.

3. the iced raspberry mocha that i just bought at starbucks is still slightly warm from when they made it.

4. there are too many crazy old people on the roads these days that cannot drive. i almost got hit by two different old people on my way to starbucks.

5. my mil called me earlier this week when when she was drunk. i don't like her sober and i really don't like her drunk.

6. hubby is still being an ass. he's gotten a little bit better, but i feel him slipping back again.

7. i am overdrawn in my checking account because i am spending so much money getting ready for hubby's magnum p.i. birthday party next weekend and i don't get paid until next friday.

8. my boss has been in a pissy mood for about 2 weeks now and he took off today for about a month. one on hand it's good that he's gone, on the other, it's worse because it makes him increasingly more fussy when he is out of the country and 8 hours ahead of us here. somehow everything REALLY becomes my fault then.

9. my bosses old assistant, who is in town for an undetermined amount of time, keeps taking away my job responsibilities because for some reason, she and my boss no longer think i am capable of doing them.

10. instead of telling me things, my boss chooses to talk behind my back. it's petty, childish and rather annoying. i have tried asking him about things, but he has pretty much taken to ignoring me, so mostly i sit here trying to look busy.

11. i am tired of not having girlfriends to hang out with here. all my good friends live elsewhere. is it so much to ask to have someone to go out with for coffee every once in a while?

12. hubby won't put me on his car insurance because he says it costs too much. i'm tired of driving my old saturn. i want to drive his trail blazer with all the bells and whistles.

13. i'm lacking a good book to read. i keep buying books that sound good, but suck once i get into them. besides the nora roberts book, that is, but i finished that one in about 2 days. why is finding a good book so hard?

3 Comments:

  1. Sally said...
    Did you get Jen Lancaster's new book yet? It's hilarious, and it helped me NOT commit murder while I was stuck on the plane in NJ a couple weeks ago.

    Sounds like a wacko boss! Just a couple more weeks and WE can go get coffee and hang out! =)
    Helene said...
    lol.... I need a good book too! A thought though about a BD pres for your hubby... a window Air COn! LOL

    Stay cool!
    Gypsy said...
    I wonder if it's time to start looking for another job? {hugs}

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home