thursday thirteen

THURSDAY THIRTEEN


Since things are goofy lately, i thought it was time to do a list of things i am grateful for. so here goes:

1. i'm grateful for my friends, who check in on me and make sure i'm doing okay.

2. for hubby, who is being really supportive of my job situation, or lack thereof.

3. for the ability to be able to express myself without reservation on my blog.

4. to not have to pick up a drink today.

5. to have the piece of mind to know when i just need to sit and be quiet.

6. for the two very loving kitties that give me wet nose kisses and loud purrrrrs.

7. to have a wonderful bathtub where i can soak away the day.

8. for my friend c, who has encouraged me to send some of my writings on to people who might actually read it.

9. to know that it is okay to cancel our trip to sedona so we can spend time at the family cabin and save money.

10. to be able to delight in the fact that i have fresh sheets on the bed.

11. to know that i am better than the job that just let me go.

12. to live in a place where real posibilites do exist if only i open my eyes and see them.

13. to know it's okay to just breathe.

2 Comments:

  1. Gypsy said...
    Those were lovely. Don't forget them. :)
    Terry said...
    I am really glad to see this list! It makes me feel better about your situation.... I believe in you girl!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home