perspective.

i'm really discontented right now. i don't really know why, either. i feel uneasy and restless. i'm not at peace. i want to be relaxed but i feel uptight.

i don't know what's next for me in life and that bothers me. i have always wandered without direction but have usually found focus, but this time, my direction has not focused. i have support from all around me, so that's not the problem. i have great friends and a hubby who care.

i am harboring a ton of resentments for hubby's mother, which as much as i try, i just can't shake.

i miss not having close friends close enough to see on a regular basis, though i talk to my friends very often. i am becoming better friends with a girl i met a while ago and i really like her, so it's not like i'm totally alone.

i just don't feel very satisfied right now and i don't know what it is i need to do to become satisfied.

i wish i could release a good cry and just let everything out, but i don't feel like there is anything inside to let out.

2 Comments:

  1. Terry said...
    You and me both Sister!! I need a good cry, but even more... a good hug!!
    Gypsy said...
    I hate those feelings. {hugs}

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home