yipee!

it feels good to be back working again. i was seriously starting to go stir crazy! today was my first day at the job. i even tried to take a photo of my smart outfit this morning, but couldn't figure out how to turn off my flash. anyhow, i'll work on that. here's what i wore: banana republic tan and white seersucker pants, ann taylor short sleeved white button up shirt, jcrew cashmere 3/4 length brown cardigan sweater and clarks tan and brown flats. i carried my new kate spade purse. in my ears were medium pearl earrings and i had on my pixie necklace ~ a tiny coral piece on a thin sterling chain.

anyhow, today was a day full of orientation. in fact, all week will be orientation. the property that i am working at is beautiful. the people are all so nice. i think i will get along there very well.

it feels good to have worked all day and be beat at the end of the day. i know i will be beat for most of this week as i haven't had a constant flow of activity for a while now. my hours are great, too. i work from 8 am to 4:30 pm with a 30 minute lunch. there's a tasty cafeteria on the property that we can eat at for free, which is far better than the last time i worked somewhere with a free lunch. this place doesn't even take anything out of my paycheck like the other place did.

i know i'll have better updates as the week goes by, but i just wanted to give you all a little somethin.

thanks to everyone that wished me well last week for my anniversary, my birthday and for the start of my new job! you sure know how to make this girl smile!

5 Comments:

  1. Sally said...
    I'm so glad it was a good first day! How was the drive? I hope you get used to that quickly.

    Hope you have a great rest of the week!
    Gina said...
    Best of luck to you!

    It sounds as if you looked great!
    Gypsy said...
    I hope it keeps getting better and better! :)
    Terry said...
    I am sooooo happy for you! And I bet you were just pretty as ever!! Can't wait to hear more.....
    *~*Cece*~* said...
    I'm glad you're back to work again! *clapping*

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home