i hate talking on the phone. seriously. i do. when i was a teenager, that's all i wanted to do. now, i can't stand it. if you have email, use it. i will answer you lickety split. if you call me, it will take me forever to call you back.

i love to sleep. it's my favorite form of escape.

i hate brushing my teeth and washing my hands. i know, eww. gross. i do it, but i don't like it.

i would rather read than watch tv. unless the office or a marathon of law & order criminal intent or special victims is on. then i'll watch tv.

i'm not attracted to blonde, pretty men. i like my men dark and rugged.

the oldest man i have been with was 10 years my senior, the youngest was 8 years my junor. neither of them really did it for me.

i have made out with 3 girls. and not at the same time, or even on the same day.

i vote for the candidate i think will do the best job, regardless of their political affiliation.

most of the republicans i know are more liberal-minded than the democrats i know.

i live in a very pretentious town and i hate it. everyone trys to keep up with the joneses and it's very annoying. my in-laws are the worst and love to name drop, which makes me throw up a little in my mouth each time they do.

i really don't like being pregnant. i hate how i feel all the time and don't like the everchanging things that are happening to me. and waking up in the middle of the night to pee really sucks.

i still really hate my hair. i had such pretty long hair and don't know what i was thinking when i wanted a change. then i got that awful hair cut that had to be fixed. i don't even like looking in the mirror anymore. i just feel ugly.

i'm not a water drinker but i force myself to because i know it's good for the peanut. i bought a fancy new water bottle to entice me to drink more. it sort of helps.

one of my girlfriends has already offered to throw me a shower in LA and i'm so excited. i'm even more excited because she lives at the beach. i'm also stoked because i won't have to stay at my parent's house when the time comes because she lives on the other side of the valley from them, so i can definitely make the arguement that it's too much driving for just a weekend since i will already be driving down from nor cal.

i cannot live without music. i listen to it all the time.

hubby thinks i'm incredibly closed minded. i have no idea why. he says because i am a know-it-all, which i also disagree with.

when i told hubby i was excited that the peanut would be bilogically related to me, he said "there are lot's of people biologically related to you. you just don't know them." gee, thanks. i already knew that, dipshit, thus my excitement.

i have 6 tattoos and am always considering getting more.

i only have my ears pierced.

i once had my belly button pierced, but didn't like it so i took out the ring. 13 years later, i still have the hole.

i hate pc's with a vengance. mac's are so superior, it isn't even funny anymore.

6 Comments:

  1. WendyB said...
    I am the same way with the phone (including the teenage part)...what's that about? I can't BEAR to make a call.
    Terry said...
    You already know my phone phobias. But damn we have more in common than I care to admit. I loved reading this, but cant figure out why on earth Hubby would think you are closed-minded... I just don't see it....!! And I get the "biological" excitement!! It is an obvious First!!
    Sally said...
    I'm SO excited about the bio thing for you and The Colonel (I might be more excited than he is)!

    I didn't like the pregnancy thing earlier, but now I'm really enjoying it...of course, ask me again in a few weeks.

    I don't mind talking on the phone now, but I sure get sick of it sooner than I did as a teeny bopper. And if it can be handled over email (business stuff), then I DEFINITELY prefer that!
    Maggie Ginsberg-Schutz said...
    I HATE HATE HATE THE PHONE! I'm exactly the same way.

    And six tattoos??? Who knew!
    Gina said...
    I can talk on the phone forever.

    Yay for baby showers!

    I would have to say that in my experience with Dems and Repubs, it has been the oppposite.

    And, I'm unfortunately a PC girl all the way as my bro in law fixes it and gets us stuff for free.
    Gypsy said...
    I second that last one! :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home